The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: i 茅台品牌日系列活动开启!  (Read 123 times)

ZhangAlix

• View Profile
on: May 26, 2023, 12:00:08 PM
i 茅台品牌日系列活动开启!

2023-05-22
      2023 年 5 月 19 日,i 茅台数字营销平台正式运行一周年。一年时光,对于历史的长河来说,或许只是弹指瞬间,对于小茅来说,却是无数个梦想绽放的过程;一年时光,i 茅台注册用户数突破 4000 万,正是因为大家的陪伴与支持,才让小茅每一次向前的步伐都更加坚定不移;一年时光,小茅很高兴看到 i 茅台已逐渐成为大家的一种生活方式,而为大家提供美的产品、美的服务、美的体验的初衷,小茅矢志不渝。
 “为 i 而生 5·19” 是继去年 “11·29 一起 i” 活动后小茅精心为 i 茅台的新老用户们准备的又一场大型品牌节日活动,这也是小茅 “i” 的诺言兑现、“i” 的感恩回馈、“i” 的情感连接。
感恩回馈 让 “i” 更暖
一直以来,是大家的点滴支持与关爱,浇灌着小茅一路成长,为此,小茅特地给各位准备了诚意回馈。
年度记忆,让 i 回甘:在这一年的时间里,有太多值得回忆的时刻,小茅把自己感受到的每一份爱和力量,汇聚成一份温暖的年度记忆,送给喜爱 i 茅台的各位。5 月 19 日-21 日,大家可进入 i 茅台 APP 领取专属于您的 i 茅台年度记忆。通过 “年度记忆”,您还可以查看是否满足参加各项回馈活动的条件。
“越努力越幸运” 感恩回馈:为感谢各位对 i 茅台的长期支持与厚爱,5 月 19 日-21 日,小茅诚意拉满,感恩回馈大家的努力:
1、累计参加 13 场 “小茅好运” 专场申购的用户,可参与 53%vol 500ml 贵州茅台酒(癸卯兔年)1 瓶、53%vol 500ml 茅台 1935×2 瓶、53%vol 500ml 贵州茅台酒(珍品)1 瓶、飞天 53%vol 100ml 贵州茅台酒(i茅台)×2 瓶四款产品 “随心购” 活动,四款产品可各直接购买一次。
2、参与每日 “享约申购” 累计 300 天以上的用户,抽取 99 名每名赠送 53%vol 375ml×2 贵州茅台酒(癸卯兔年)礼盒 1 套。
3、参与每日 “享约申购” 累计 150 天以上的用户,抽取 519 名每名赠送 53%vol 500ml 贵州茅台酒(癸卯兔年)1 瓶。
4、参与每日 “享约申购” 累计 90 天以上且没有申购成功记录的用户,小茅将为您专属开设 9999 瓶兔年生肖酒专场。
(以上活动参与条件数据统计截至 2023 年 5 月 15 日)。
茅台 1935·周年回馈:为回馈各位对 “茅台 1935” 的喜爱,小茅将从 2022 年 5 月 19 日-2023 年 5 月 24 日期间完成订单(以取货时间为准)的用户中抽取中奖用户,将有机会参加大熊猫 “茅茅” 生日见面会、茅台 1935 品鉴会或获得茅台 1935 定制餐具。
全新体验 让 “i” 不凡
在 i 茅台正式运行一周年的特别日子里,小茅为大家准备了迎新好礼,设计了新版界面,增添了新鲜内容,只为给大家带来全新体验。
小茅迎新,好礼相送:在 2023 年 5 月 15 日-5 月 24 日期间注册并有申购或云购记录的用户,可以参与迎新抽奖活动,并有机会获得茅台 1935 文化之旅、茅台 1935 定制餐具和小茅 519 定制纪念公仔等好礼奖品。
i 茅台 APP 新版本上线:在此一周年之际,i 茅台 APP 旧貌换新颜,从功能设计到版面内容都有了新的变化,希望能为大家带来更加便捷的操作体验和更加精致的感官效果。同时小茅还在发现页 “香遇茅台” 板块增添了全新的系列专题,将持续为大家带来更多有趣丰富的文化内容。
线下相聚 让 “i” 延续
与此同时,小茅正在抓紧筹备 “为 i 而生 5·19” 线下庆祝活动,届时小茅会邀请部分 i 茅台用户前来对酒当歌、共叙情谊,届时将有机会受邀参加,和小茅一起度过一个难忘的周年庆典。
小茅在此温馨提醒,要检查确认一下 i 茅台 APP 已更新到最新版本,保障系列活动的完整体验。同时,及时了解活动最新信息和具体规则,参加活动时须以活动页面具体规则为准。
(推广)
来源:新华网

https://feedx.best

Source: i 茅台品牌日系列活动开启!

-

Discussion Forum / 论坛 / منتدى للنقاش/ Diễn đàn thảo luận/

-
Disclaimer : The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind. Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

By viewing any material or using the information within this site, you agree that it is general educational material whether it is about learning trading online or not and you will not hold anybody responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content provided here. It doesn't matter if this website contain a materials related to any trading. Investing in financial product is subject to market risk. Financial products, such as stock, forex, commodity, and cryptocurrency, are known to be very speculative and any investment or something related in them should done carefully, desirably with a good personal risk management.

Prices movement in the past and past performance of certain traders are by no means an assurance of future performance or any stock, forex, commodity, or cryptocurrency market movement. This website is for informative and discussion purpose in this website only. Whether newbie in trading, part-time traders, or full time traders. No one here can makes no warranties or guarantees in respect of the content, whether it is about the trading or not. Discussion content reflects the views of individual people only. The website bears no responsibility for the accuracy of forum member’s comments whether about learning forex online or not and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for discussion postings.

Any tutorial, opinions and comments presented on this website do not represent the opinions on who should buy, sell or hold particular investments, stock, forex currency pairs, commodity, or any products or courses. Everyone should conduct their own independent research before making any decision.

The publications herein do not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. You should obtain individual trading advice based on your own particular circumstances before making an investment decision on the basis of information about trading and other matter on this website.

As a user, you should agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions, that you should not use this forum to post any content which is abusive, vulgar, hateful, and harassing to any traders and non-traders.