The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Forex System - FX Trading Strategy - Pass FTMO Challenge - Trade $2m Prop Acct  (Read 665 times)

Daonikejak

• View Profile
Forex System - FX Trading Strategy - Pass FTMO Challenge - Trade $2m Prop Acct

Use this strategy to pass the following prop firm evaluation challenges:

FTMO -  ftmo.com/en/
Free Trial available
Payout Split - 70/30
Hold on Weekends - No

CTI -   citytradersimperium.com/
$2m funded account available
Direct funding available from ?999
Payout Split - 70/30
Hold on Weekends - Yes

5%ERS -  the5ers.com/
$3.6m funded account available
Payout Split - 50/50
Hold on Weekends - Yes

LUX -  luxtradingfirm.com/
$2.5m funded account available
12.5% discount, use code VVS
Payout Split - 70/30
Hold on Weekends - Yes

TopStep -   topstep.com/
Offers CME Futures trading
30% off until August 10th
Payout Split - 70/30

Apteros -   apterostrading.com/
Offers CME Futures trading
Payout Split - 70/30
Hold on Weekends - No

Funding Talent -  fundingtalent.com/
Payout Split - 80/20
Hold on Weekends - Yes

BluFX -   blufx.co.uk/
Payout Split - 50/50
Hold on Weekends - No

Maverick FX -  maverickfx.com
Payout Split - 70/30

Fidelcrest -  fidelcrest.com/
Payout Split - 70/30

Trade a $2 Million Prop Account:

If you are considering trying out for a prop firm I suggest you use this strategy and risk management program to stay within the firm's requirements.
This strategy can be used across all asset classes including FX, Indices, Commodities and Crypto.
This strategy is the secret weapon to getting funded and earning $50k a month trading millions of dollars.

This is my own personal strategy which I have used to become a Portfolio Manager with City Traders Imperium. I have attached the funded trading plans above, up to $2 million is available with CTI.

By focusing on a handful of key components, trade entries and exits and indicators worth using you will succeed in passing the evaluations. Becoming consistently profitable means you focus on details, executing on the basics and fundamentals of trading.
Using the correct entry technique can eliminate up to 1/2 of the trades that never would have been profitable anyway, increasing your win rate and allowing you to increase position sizing.
Most traders don’t understand the edge that correct position sizing gives you, never risk more than a certain percentage of your account on one trade.

There are 3 strategies available, depending on your other commitments and time zone, choose the appropriate one:

1. Scalping - requires high focus and availability to trade during LD and NY sessions. Orders are entered anytime there is a valid setup.

2. Day Trading - requires less time in front of the charts, 60mins charts are analyzed on the close of the hour. Orders are entered at the top of the hour if there is a valid setup.

3. End of Day - daily charts are analyzed once a day at NY close. Orders are entered at NY close if there is a valid setup.

A live link to my own TradingView Chart is available for each strategy.

Trading Psychology

When losing → Step back & lose money slowly so you can understand what you are doing wrong and fix. If you lose large $ or % in a few trades, you will be emotional about it and not be able to reflect on your mistakes.
Risk management is the front line of your trading, as a professional trader, the most important step process is:

1. What am I going to risk over all?
2. How quickly am I going to remove the risk and go to breakeven?
3. I want to make sure to get paid for each trade by locking in something. You need to get paid ( at least something) for the risk you have taken.
4. It doesn't matter whether I am wrong or right, as long as I get paid $$$ from the trade and the risk I have taken.
5. Don't be afraid to miss on something, you can find setups every single week.
6. There is no Rush to get in but always be quick to protect your equity.
7. To control your Drawdown, you rush to save money but move slowly when you are trying to make money.
8. It's not about being right. It's about being profitable.

Market Regimes

Knowing how to trade in different Market Regimes is just as important, if not more so, than what to trade. So what is a Market Regime?

A Market Regime is a quantified method of organizing the characteristics of different trading environments. We have five:

Bull Volatile
Bull Quiet
Neutral
Bear Quiet
Bear Volatile

Each regime is a measurement of the direction of travel of the underlying asset, Bullish, Bearish, or Neutral.
And further organized by Volatile or Quiet.

This is measured with a tool called the System Quality Number (SQN) that was developed by Van Tharp.  The SQN measures the average % change from close to close to the previous 100 days and then square roots it. This is how we quantify bullish or bearish, if the change is positive on average for the past 100 trading days, that’s bullish and likewise bearish if negative. Then as the % change increases, it becomes more volatile and decreases that’s less volatile. A nice quantified methodology to measure.

Look up item

tijkjk

yanma

I will test this forex ea

dimr

Simon Forex system that takes the waiting out of wanting' , has been trading his lazy system for over a decade now and will present it for both trading indices and FX.