The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Neem Oil Premium Organic - Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined 100% Pure  (Read 81 times)

Snickkix

• View Profile
Neem Oil Premium Organic - Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined 100% Pure

Item specifics

Condition
    New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details See all condition definitionsopens in a new window or tab

Size
    Regular

Color
    Brown

Country/Region of Manufacture
    United States

Department
    UniForex and Stock Speculating

Formulation
    Liquid

Ingredients
    Neem Oil

Product Line
    Milania

Brand
    Milania

Type
    Carrier Oil

Features
    Cold Pressed, Organic

Scent
    Neem

Our Neem uses a proprietary method of cold pressing high quality fresh neem seeds. This allows our oil to achieve a high concentration with the natural tallows in the seed that are needed to allow the oil to achieve the highest potential.

Due to our dedication to detail and quality, we have been able to achieve the cleanest and most concentrated form of neem oil.

Features:

-Cold Expeller Pressed

-100% Organic and Non-toxic

-Broad Sprectrum Naturally Occurring

-Can be used indoor and outdoors

✅ NEEM OIL - Milania Neem Oil is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.

✅ JUST ONE INGREDIENT - 100% Pure Neem Oil, natural, cold-pressed. 100% non-toxic.

✅ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Providing with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on our premium Organic Neem Oil if you are not satisfied with your product.

✅ Organic - Cold-pressed - Vegan - Gluten-free - No preservatives - Non-GMO

Seller feedback (3,507)
This item (261)
All items (3,507)
f***h (40)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past 6 months
Verified purchase
Fast delivery. I have purchased from this seller before. The neem oil is top quality and is very effective in my garden. It has worked on Japanese bottles, stink bugs, squash bugs and aphids.
6***6 (345)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past month
Verified purchase
Started using on puppy for fleas. They started jumping off of her right away. So I sprayed myself as well (mixture of neem and alcohol) and they stopped jumping on me. Use at the park and pool, mixture works great. Have started using for skin issues with great results. Very impressed. It does have an unpleasant deep dank smell that can be mitigated with other oils. I use lavender (safe for dogs and cats) and occasional social distancing. Lol overall very pleased and sometimes stinky...
h***y (184)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past month
Verified purchase
Purchased it for a rash I developed from some earrings I had bought and it does work, just haven't applied it constantly. But it does alleviate the itching and the rash. Going to keep applying it! Smells like soy sauce by the way ... But It Works!

See this one