The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Forex Tutorials List (English)  (Read 43015 times)

Kiloooje

Reply #15 on: December 09, 2019, 10:35:22 AM
Thank you

benito

Reply #16 on: December 15, 2019, 02:34:53 AM
These clips are very great. Thanks.

vdor

Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 05:51:32 AM
thanks

eubriox

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 03:53:34 AM
There are a lot of videos. It may take days to finish this.

Ranking

Reply #19 on: March 20, 2020, 06:55:14 AM
ECB announces an emergency asset purchase program worth € 7.50 billion to deal with Covid-19

The European Central Bank (ECB) announced a new project to buy securities of the private and public sector, with a total credit of 7.50 billion euros (8.19 billion) to cope with various risks. Caused by the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus

The ECB announced the plan to buy the said financial assets in an effort to ease market anxiety. And reduce the impact of the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus Towards the world economy

The assets that ECB will buy are Government Bonds, Private Bonds Including commercial instruments By purchasing these assets until the end of this year

The ECB states that the asset purchase program, known as the Pandemic Emergency Purchase Program, aims to reduce interest rates. To support the European economic trends And guaranteeing that the bank will be able to lend low interest loans to businesses and consumers

The ECB says it will take a role to support all citizens in the eurozone through this difficult time.

In addition, the ECB will guarantee that All sectors of the economy will benefit from financial support to be able to cope with the effects. Providing equal support to families, companies, banks, and governments

The ECB Executive Council said in a statement that the ECB may increase the size and extend the purchase of assets further. If considered it necessary

forte

Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 05:24:59 PM
I want to trade forex very much. This tutorial help me start forex trading.

Dooner

Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 01:16:26 AM
I like these topics. Forex is great to trade.

Kiporse

Reply #22 on: June 04, 2020, 06:50:22 AM
3 ways to trade Forex in a tiring, low-profit way

To play Forex, you have to always have time to watch the screen, right?

I would like to answer that ... not absolutely necessary !!

Many people mistakenly believe that Forex has to sit and keep watching.
Therefore making it miss the opportunity to make money from it

In the past, I understood that. Therefore waste a lot of time

Right now, I have never had to sit and watch the screen.
But can easily make a profit (without stress)

My idea is that I want ... the least tiring way !!

The important point I will say is that these are things you can choose from.

And whichever one will choose and ... choose to suit you

Just you decide to choose it. You will start to see that it's possible !!

This article, I share techniques. For those who want to use the same method as me

How to play Forex in less time But consistently profitable

There are 3 ways to make you profit. Not tired

Ensure ... read it, you will know how to trade in less than 2 hours per week.

But can generate a 5-10% profit per month in a consistent manner for sure !!

Before going to find 3 ways to trade Forex with little tired, very profitable. If you find this article useful, share this article with your friends to read too. Thank you.
Method 1: turn off the screen and turn "Let the market work for you"

I believe everyone already knows that the Forex market is moving by itself. (Without you having to do anything with it)
    The term "Forex market can move by itself" is the key to the word "let the market work for you"
    When the market runs by itself (By actions from millions of people around the world) like the wind that blows itself And why would you have to sit and watch the screen to trade often, trade frequently one day for ten orders as well?
    Wouldn't it be better if you just read or guess the direction in which the price will go? You then open the order in that direction. The rest let the price to run by itself. According to the direction the market will go You can take advantage of this. In which you almost don't have to exert anything
    To put it simply, read and catch the market right, then Action in the same direction as the price will go there.
    True that "We can't predict where the price will go every time."
    But what I would say to everyone is that from my trading experience Including all world-class traders all agree that ... Forex trading continues to be profitable It's not necessary that you have to guess the market correctly every time.
    The principle I am talking about here If you understand it It will make you take advantage of market movements. Make profits for port consistently consistently
    Why do I dare to say that ... Doesn't I have to correctly guess the market every time?
    If you have enough experience in Forex trading (3 years), you will know immediately that The accuracy of the strategy used is not the answer. Sometimes the accuracy of the strategy increases. Will make you more tired and skilled in trading even worse because you can easily overtrade
    A good strategy must not convince you to trade more often (Overtrade), because it will cause you stress, waste time, lose health, and most importantly you will lose money to the point of having to clear the port. (I was once Recommend not to do it at all)
    I spent a year Find a Forex trading method that is right for me. Suitable for my Life Style. I want to spend time doing other things. Aside from having to sit and sleep, stay awake and watch the screen to trade all night. (I also have health problems from chronic diseases that have been around for a long time)

Method 2: trade with big time frame

We already know the concepts. Now, let's take a look at some methods. If you ask me, what is the first thing you need to know if you want to trade Forex in a tiring, very profitable way?
    The answer I will give you is ... Learn how to trade with Time Frame first!
    Big time frame (tf) what is that?
    It's the trading window you use to trade Used to analyze the market. I can say that you have to start from Time Frame Day first
    Why does it have to start with Time Frame Day?
    I say this because the big TF, like TF Day, gives more weight to the analysis than the smaller TF, especially 1 minute, 5 minutes, or 15 minutes.
    The advantage of using TF Day is that it is easy to manage because the signal is not frequent. In addition, the signal quality is better (cheaper chance) than the signal produced in the small TF, because the small price tends to fluctuate. Rather than giving the point that actually has weight
    As I said in the first section As for the market to work instead of trading, TF Day will be very useful to you as you will have time to manage your trading during the day. (When you are free) signs that are not frequent (Born every hour or multiple times a day) will give you time to do other things. At the same time you are trading Forex. In other words, add another way to make money while you work or do other things as well. (This one, I honestly say, because I am doing)

Method 3: Take advantage of the MT4 advantage

If you have played stocks before You will definitely know Streaming Pro. In Forex, our trading program is called MT4, which is a different program for playing stocks.
    MT4 has many advantages, such as smooth flow analysis, the ability to open orders and manage orders in the same program, so you can view the graph and trade. No need to open many programs Free download as well
    As for the advantages that are most useful to us is setting Order, Setting Stop Loss and Setting Take Profit in advance.
    Why do I say that it is a good thing from my point of view? I think this is the best tool that will make you spend less time watching the screen because you open the graph. If the price runs to the point where you think you can open the order.

golem

Reply #23 on: October 13, 2020, 07:11:32 AM
thanks

toon6

Reply #24 on: November 04, 2020, 03:25:04 PM
Thank you.

NormanTegh

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: November 30, 2020, 02:11:32 AM
Good topics

tranty

Reply #26 on: January 02, 2021, 04:52:57 AM
Thank you.

NormanTegh

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 25, 2021, 07:09:18 AM
Update: They just sent me an e-mail teaching how to trade in cryptocurrencies, This is good.

Sevee

Reply #28 on: February 13, 2021, 01:21:08 PM
The Forex market has daily volume of over $3 trillion per day, super volume in the equity and future markets combined.

Ukker

Reply #29 on: March 01, 2021, 09:39:44 AM
Nice