The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Daily Market Analytics - Forex  (Read 521 times)

FXOpen Trader

• View Profile
Reply #30 on: March 13, 2024, 07:22:14 PM
GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 13th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal

GBPUSD was indecisive today moving in a zigzag pattern after which we can see some fresh bullish confirmations coming into the markets.
The prices of Pound are expected to enter into a consolidation zone after which we can see some upwards correction towards the 1.2838 levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Trend Reversal pattern with Moving Average MA50 in the 1-hourly timeframe.

We have also detected the formation of Ichimoku - Bullish crossover: Tenkan & Kijun pattern in the 1-hourly timeframe which is a bullish pattern.
The RSI indicator is back over 50 in the 2-hourly timeframe indicating a Bullish tone present in the markets.

GBPUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and above its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2775 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Neutral.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2800 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating high market volatility.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2805 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2813 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2851 levels which is a 3-10 Day MACD Oscillator Stalls.

Note: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading.

For in-depth analysis, please check FXOpen Blog

FXOpen Trader

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: March 20, 2024, 10:17:38 PM
EURUSD Technical Analysis – 20th MAR, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal

EURUSD started this week on a bearish note touching a low of 1.0834 on 19th March after which we can see that the prices have entered into a consolidation channel.
Today we saw that the prices of EURUSD were able to manage a breakout and we saw the emergence of a bullish momentum with a continuous uptick in the prices of EURUSD.
We can see the formation of Bullish Trend Reversal pattern with the Adaptive Moving Average AMA20, AMA50 and AMA100 in the 4-hourly timeframe.

The MACD indicator is back over zero in the 2-hourly timeframe indicating a bullish tone present in the markets.
Most of the technical indicators are giving a bullish tone with further upsides located at 1.0943 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0948 at which the Price Crosses 9 Day Moving Average Stalls.

EURUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.

• Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0936 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0900 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0943 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.
EURUSD is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1.0915 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0907 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0948.

Disclaimer: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading. It is not to be construed as an opinion, offer, solicitation, recommendation, or financial advice of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand.

FXOpen Trader

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: March 20, 2024, 10:27:20 PM
GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 20th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Resistance of Channel is Broken

GBPUSD opened this week on a bearish note and touched a low of 1.2666 on 19th March after which we can see the prices moving towards the consolidation phase in the markets.
Today we saw a bullish breakout in the markets with the prices of GBPUSD touching a high of 1.2786 in the US Trading session.
The Resistance of the channel is broken in the 1-hourly timeframe. We can also see the formation of Moving Average Bullish crossovers: AMA20 and AMA50 in the 1-hourly timeframe.

We have also detected the formation of Bullish Harami pattern in the weekly timeframe.
Some of the technical indicators are also giving a neutral stance indicating the presence of the consolidation wave in the markets.

GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.

• Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2683 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2770 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1.2779 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.

The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2791 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2808 at which the Price Crosses 9 Day Moving Average Stalls.
GBPUSD is poised to continue its bullish moves with the immediate targets of 1.2835 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.

Disclaimer: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading. It is not to be construed as an opinion, offer, solicitation, recommendation, or financial advice of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand.

FXOpen Trader

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: March 25, 2024, 10:37:57 PM
EURUSD Technical Analysis – 25th MAR, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Harami Pattern

EURUSD started this week on a bearish note touching a low of 1.0801 today in the early Asian trading session, after which we can see that the prices have entered in a consolidation phase.
We can see the start of a Bullish Trend from the 1.806 levels with a continued escalation in the prices of Euro towards the 1.0840 levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Harami pattern in the daily timeframe and now we are looking to cross 1.0866 which is a 14 Day RSI at 50%.

The price of EURUSD is back over the pivot point in the daily timeframe indicating the presence of the bullish trend in the markets.
The price of Euro is ranging near the support of the Channel and Triangle in the weekly timeframe.
Most of the technical indicators are giving a bullish tone with further upsides located at 1.0866 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week Low.

EURUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.
  • Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0807 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0825 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating less market volatility.

The next resistance is located at 1.0866 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week Low.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0838 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0835 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0866.

FXOpen Trader

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: March 25, 2024, 10:42:55 PM
GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 25th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Engulfing Lines

GBPUSD opened this week on a bearish note from its decline last week and touched a low of 1.2594 after which we can see a continuous upsurge in its levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Engulfing lines in the 1-hourly timeframe.
The Aroon indicator is giving a bullish trend in the 15-minutes timeframe.

We have also detected the formation of Moving Average bullish crossovers: MA50 & MA100 in the 30-minutes timeframe.
The support of the channel is broken and the prices of GBPUSD are ranging near horizontal support in the daily timeframe.

GBPUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2594 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2620 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating less market volatility.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2637 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2639 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2661 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week Low.

GBPUSD is poised to continue its bullish moves with the immediate targets of 1.2670 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 30%.