The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: 🧧📊✅No Forex, No Options✅Ⓜ️Successful Stock Day Trading System 4 Beginners  (Read 1511 times)

Dinnil

• View Profile
🧧📊✅No Forex, No Options✅Ⓜ️Successful Stock Day Trading System 4 Beginners

✅🉑Trader Huang 🉑✅

🧧WORK From HOME Business🧧
        Passive Income / Extra Income

🔥3.23.2020, With Dow collapsed 10,000 pts in 5 weeks, traditional investment is no longer reliable. Day Trading is one of the best small home businesses.

🔥09.23.2020,  SPI swung up 4000% in one day. To have a huge % day-trade gain is very possible with my pattern trading strategy

🏆⛳Pattern-Based Day Trading System🏆⛳

Trader Huang is a day trader for over 20 years and a part-time teacher.

"I trade with the picks I get and the Charts I see "

Purely Technical, Simple and Logical.

If i do not see my patterns, I do not traade.

My trading strategy is all about pattern recognition.

You don’t need to spend time reading the news, financial analysis….

⛳What is the best way to learn my system⛳ 

​1. Purchase my Chart Patterns in eBay.

2. Sign up with TDAmeritrade for a $1000 account and download the Thinkorswim software.

​3. Sign up for one on one private lessons

​You will learn :

1. How to use Thinkorswim software with indicators

2. How to search for foreign exchange transaction settles stocks

3. Entry level

4. Stop-loss level

5. Get out level .

6.How to capture big profit

Why do I focus on delivering private lessons to a selected few every month?
I do not intend to share this information with everyone.  My goal is to teach qualified individuals. If thousands of people trade using my patterns at the same time, it may not work.
🧧 You can take my private lesson from any place using Video Conferencing (Zoom).

Learn My Trading System by purchasing Pattern Chart  samples:

✅ Bundle B Package  ✅  All stocks are in 2019

In eBay: I sell for $18.00  🧧   Regular price is $39.99

If you pay on eBay, a promo code will be sent to you to download. Nothing to be shipped and no refund aftern download.

See Item

dinar goose

Xing Ning

Asya Vinogradova

This will be nice

Related Topics

-

Discussion Forum / 论坛 / منتدى للنقاش/ Diễn đàn thảo luận/

-
Disclaimer : The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind. Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

By viewing any material or using the information within this site, you agree that it is general educational material whether it is about learning trading online or not and you will not hold anybody responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content provided here. It doesn't matter if this website contain a materials related to any trading. Investing in financial product is subject to market risk. Financial products, such as stock, forex, commodity, and cryptocurrency, are known to be very speculative and any investment or something related in them should done carefully, desirably with a good personal risk management.

Prices movement in the past and past performance of certain traders are by no means an assurance of future performance or any stock, forex, commodity, or cryptocurrency market movement. This website is for informative and discussion purpose in this website only. Whether newbie in trading, part-time traders, or full time traders. No one here can makes no warranties or guarantees in respect of the content, whether it is about the trading or not. Discussion content reflects the views of individual people only. The website bears no responsibility for the accuracy of forum member’s comments whether about learning forex online or not and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for discussion postings.

Any tutorial, opinions and comments presented on this website do not represent the opinions on who should buy, sell or hold particular investments, stock, forex currency pairs, commodity, or any products or courses. Everyone should conduct their own independent research before making any decision.

The publications herein do not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. You should obtain individual trading advice based on your own particular circumstances before making an investment decision on the basis of information about trading and other matter on this website.

As a user, you should agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions, that you should not use this forum to post any content which is abusive, vulgar, hateful, and harassing to any traders and non-traders.