The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: How to Trade Forex Like a Pro: Little Dirty Secrets (Trader X)  (Read 908 times)

Dinnil

• View Profile

How to Trade Forex Like a Pro: Little Dirty Secrets and Shocking Underground Trips to Striking It Rich with Forex and Easy Forex Millionaire
(Trader X)

Grand Eagle Retail is the ideal place for all your shopping needs! With fast shipping, low prices, friendly service and over 1,000,000 in stock items - you're bound to find what you want, at a price you'll love!

I will tell you more about my book later, but first, let me tell you a story to make my point even more clear. The other day I took my wife to a B&B to an island not too far from where I live. We drove about 30 min to get to the place It was a beautiful day the sun was up. The ocean was calm and nice, no wind you could glide on the surface if you wanted to. Man…this island was beautiful, flowers blooming everywhere in February. Keep reading we will get to the strawberries! So I get to this B&B, my wife is like gleaming can’t wait to see what’s in the house, the house was set up in a old colonial style at least that’s what my wife told me. So before I get in the house I go around, cause there is a beautiful garden and I see that there is a basement floor which is completely empty. By the way what I am telling you has a lot to do with Forex trading, I have a purpose to my madness, so bear with me. But before I go further let me tell you what happened. I go and ask the host about the basement floor… you know why they are not using it, looks decent to me. So she goes ahead and tells me at least a dozen hurricane stories and how last time there was a hurricane, the water stood up eight feet strong on the street and that floor was always stuck under water and had to be completely wiped out and cleaned and how they decided not to use it any more. See my friend Forex trading can be like that beautiful island and a gorgeous paradise… The problem is that storms and hurricanes are a normal events in tropical paradise. The reason I wrote this book is so you don’t end up being on the basement of Forex and get flushed every time there is a hurricane. If you are newbie or even a somewhat experienced trader, but live in the basement of Forex, you will get wiped out every single time. I promise you! The basement of Forex is full with indicator worship going on, in all kinds of indicator temples. Of course your broker is leading the main quire… fast to give you the free education and all of the stochastic, bands and other ropes so you can hang yourself fast. See in most cases your broker is on the opposite side of your trades unless he is an ECN broker(tip there is no guarantees the ECN brokers are not doing it, since they have all the info of your trades and stops.) So basically they have to hedge your trades, because they are not a price maker, but continually bidding for better quotes from the banks. So you the innocent retail trader enter the trade and the slaughter begins. I am sick and tired of seeing innocent hard working people, like you get slaughtered every day by the broker. I wrote this book for you, so it doesn’t happen again. I have done all the hard work for you, and put a system that will give you a step by step guidance for success with Forex. You are just a few keyboard clicks away from getting your eyes open to the Forex reality and trading like the pros. Take a click of faith, punch few buttons and jump the gap. See you on the other side!

Trader X is experienced veteran trader. He has earned his badges in the trenches trading Forex as a retail trader. Trader X is self taught hard core down to the ground Forex warrior. He keeps private life, trading Forex form any place a internet is available. In matter of fact Trader X is most likely at a different marine on his private sailboat yacht, most of the time trying to find a favorable spot with a good internet access (not something to take lightly at Islands of the Caribbean, around Tortola in BVI. In a matter of fact trader X is boasting his biggest win around Necker Island in Eur/Usd. Trader X is an avid sailor and a pilot. He considers a break even trade as a win. The believe that to break even in Forex is as hard as winning. It has led Trader X to develop a system that ensures always closing at least some profit and moving the stop to b/e. Trader X is as close you are going to find to a active trader writing a book about trading. Most of his lessons from other famous traders came at the golf course or at sail boat competitions. Trader X is sharing his hard earned knowledge with Newbie traderer and aspiring traders as a way to give back of the good fortune the Universe AKA GOD has let him experience. Really, there is no fun being a loser in Forex, my material offers you a way out, take the RED PILL of Forex, I have more than 50 titles on the subject of Forex around. Invest in your education, drink from the source. Nutty, details and tails about winning and losing in Forex, learn the truth, don't be stuck with the brokers lies. No matter which pair or currencies you are trading, I offer you easy, step by step, no BS, real solutions. No hard work involved, just work smart, lazy man's solutions to profit with Forex, based on hard knocks in the trenches painful trading experience. Yeah you don't need to find all the wrong ways to trade; I have already done the hard work for you. Just read the material and hit the road running. Bluntly, you have two options, spend countless of hours in front of your monitor, eyes getting so big, you can hang your hat on them. Try all the worthless forex systems, learn about all the evasive gurus in Forex, lose thousands of dollars trying all of the above and may be, you will arrive at a profitable solution. Or there is a easier choice, steal all of my systems and strategies, look over my shoulder as I show you the exact charts and thinking and methods I am using to pull huge moolah from the market. You can do it too!

See item