The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: FOREX COURSE, forex system indicator. 2 hours training plus 3 weeks monitoring.  (Read 775 times)

AbroshinToy

• View Profile

FOREX COURSE, forex system indicator. 2 hours training plus 3 weeks monitoring.

It is a live account with FXCM with a deposit of £5.000, I've just updated the screenshots, please have a look.
I've been trading this particular account since September 2019, these are all manual trades and I am already up 4.86%

live update 05/03/2020 up 5.20%;
next profit target is 5.60%, live update, target reached on 11/03/2020
next profit target is 5.80%, live update, target reached on 24/03/2020
next profit target is 6.00%, live update, target reached on 03/04/2020
next profit target is 6.20%, live update, target reached on 16/04/2020
next profit target is 6.40%, live update, target of 7.26% reached on 28/04/2020 closing balance £5,363
next profit target is 7.73%, live update, target reached on 26/05/2020 closing balance £5,387
next profit target is 8.14%, live update, target of 8.34% reached on 12/06/2020 closing balance £5,417
next profit target is 8.74%, live update, target of 9.00% reached on 05/07/2020 closing balance £5,440
next profit target is 9.20%, live update, target of 9.80% reached on 08/07/2020 closing balance £5,490
next profit target is 10.00%, live update, target of 10.80% reached on 08/09/2020 closing balance £5,544 (1 year's performance of 10.80%, not bad)

Update: 04/11/2020 closing balance £5,600 13 months of trading, total net profit of +12%
Update: 15/01/2021 closing balance £5,671 15 months of trading, total net profit  + 13.4%
Update: 02/03/2021 closing balance £5,750 17 months of trading, total net profit +15%

Like the Chinese proverb that says, "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, TEACH  a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".
I have laid out an indispensable trading strategy based upon my experience in trading and my professional background as a banker who worked for Barclays Bank PLC for over 3 years.  I use my personal strategy and 'know-how' of the whole system which I was observing and implementing in the last couple of years.

My trading system is unique and doesn't exist anywhere else.

You will learn why top brokerage firms want you to trade all the time and lose money.

My 'trader sense' perspective will help you identify a pattern and apply relevant techniques to ENTER, MANAGE and EXIT the trade.

It is not enough to recognise a pattern, you need to UNDERSTAND the key elements of the trade and how to make it work for LONG and SHORT positions. I will explain the setup and then provide the entry point triggers as well as an exit strategy with targets for profitable trades. What I can promise and prove in due course is that my practical approach will give you insights that will make it harder to lose.

SAFE

Unlike some online Forex schools, I will be teaching you in an investment-free zone – you invest only when you’re 100% comfortable and ready to enter the market.

LUCRATIVEForex trading is all about making money in the markets, and my course will show you how to do just that.
PRACTICAL

My course allows you to learn on your own schedule so that there’s no pressure or force to move forward until you’re entirely ready.

COMPREHENSIVE

I cover all of the most important topics in the Forex world, from the basics of technical analysis to trading psychology, so you’ll be a truly educated trader.

More than 95% of all traders never make money and barely break even and the whole system is rigged. From the beginning, you are taught and given incorrect information regarding trading forex. Just take into consideration the fact that ALL brokers say that 95% of all traders lose money and still thousands of people sign up to trade!

Upon completion of the course you will know:

how to use hedging in order to offset the risk associated with trading especially when the trend goes against you
    why you shouldn't use stop losses as they never work, I use hedging to offset/balance the risk
    for a period of 2 days ( 1 hour per day) through Skype, WhatsApp or Viber plus TeamViewer not only will I be teaching you how to trade but we will be trading together (3 weeks of monitoring) so by the end of the course you will be confident enough, on your own, to be able to generate substantial yearly income
    trading is all about long-term

Remember you should always trade from the position of strength.

BUY THIS NOW!!!

finloon

SaVior

Lydia97501

But there was a silver lining, and that silver lining was Huck (Guillermo Diaz).