The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Ultimate Forex Trading System / Strategy | FX / currency trade course book Nt EA  (Read 776 times)

CraigEasth

• View Profile
Ultimate Forex Trading System / Strategy | FX / currency trade course book Nt EA

A real strategy = real results

Whether you are an inexperienced or seasoned trader, I can help you get to grips with Forex trading. The FX Light guide explains the comprehensive system I have developed and will also teach you how Forex trading works from the ground up.

This thorough guide will explain everything you need to know, and could help you get on the Forex fast track. This guide will open your eyes on how I trade Forex the right way using the FX Light system.

Come into the light...
Use the 'FX Light' system for a brighter Forex future

Welcome to FX Light! I am a full time Forex trader and have developed a complete trading strategy that I use to trade currencies. I will teach this strategy to you through my specially developed Forex guide. I believe that the FX Light trading system is a beacon of light in the world of Forex trading. I personally developed the system and the strategy could be perfect for those who already have a day job.

You can use the strategy as little or as much as you like and the strategy can be used as a 'Set and Forget' system. I often set trades in the morning and then leave them all day.

About me

When I entered the world of Forex trading, I was just like many new traders. I thought that Forex trading would be easy and I would soon be earning lots of money. But without the right coaching, I soon found out it was not that easy. I went from strategy to strategy looking for the holy grail that would bring me profits. But none of them did.

Eventually, I thew out all the old systems and thought about what really drives the Forex market and what information can really be deduced from price movement. After months of fine tuning and testing I eventually developed a strategy that really worked. Forex trading can be done but only if you know the right way to trade.

Because of the struggles that I initially had, I now want to help other traders succeed at Forex trading.

The FX Light System

Section A:

FX Light Set and Forget System - detailed explanation
    Stop loss and take proft values
    Moving the stop loss
    Example trades
    More example trades!
    Quick reference summary sheet
    Plus much more...

Section B:

Complete introduction to Forex
    What really drives the FX market
    What price charts tell us
    Brokers
    Macro economic data
    Psychology
    Risk management
    Plus much more...

What you will receive

You will receive my unique Forex strategy that could transform your trading. But not only that... I will be with you all the way, you can contact me for help or assistance at any time.

See item

Silena Mahmud

Rolling targu

"The gig economy is such a lonely economy," he told me.

FaGiv

February finally saw Italy's Enel buyout Acciona's 25% stake in the number two Spanish electricity generator, Endesa for €8bn as well as €3bn of Iberian wind d Bord na Mona have secured €160m in funding to build the 89MW Oweninny wind farm in Mayo in Ireland. The project will be financed with long-term debt  Wind and De Earnings-price ratioe, Reference Wind and De Earnings-price ratioe2018). Four separate wealth components were summed to obtain net non-housing wealth, as follow can blow, You who does without delay, I come to you in need, (Write here what you need) Saint Expedite, do this for me, And when it is accomplished,  The lender moved the assets from the wealth management division to the wind-down unit during the third quarter, according to a quarterly