The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Trading System For Stocks (including options), Commodities, or Forex, Currencies  (Read 756 times)

CraigEasth

• View Profile
Trading System For Stocks (including options), Commodities, or Forex, Currencies

Special offer.   Anyone who buys the system at full price will receive an automated system based on this system when it is released for free.  The system will cost 1000's of dollars so it is a very good deal.   I'm not leaving the trading industry so it will be a 100% probability after 10 systems are sold or within 1 year.   A good automated system is 100's of lines of code so this is a steal.   

FAQ / Q & A
Q. Does the indicator repaint? A. No. It never repaints. 

Q. What does "repaint" mean? Repaint is when an indicator has a past that changes to look better than it actually is in real time.   New traders get sucked into 'self correcting' indicators or systems that try to sell the idea of always being good.  I fell into that trap before myself.  This indicator uses past data to develop a signal on the current bar and the current bar is the first tick of data so it will never re-paint its past bars.  The incoming tick on a new bar decides the strength of the trend based on past data so even the current bar will not change.   

Q. Are there refunds.  A. No.

Q. Why are there no refunds? I heard that if there are no refunds or trials it must be poorly coded? 
This is intellectual property and due to the nature of the market it is very easy to steal the code once you have the file.  There are no free trials because you would have the code in the file and thus get it for free.  People use decompilers which are available for free to hack code.  I will give you the code of the indicator and you can modify it as you wish. Just do not resell my work.  So you will get the code, but you will also be paying for it and the price is firm. It is original work so there are absolutely no refunds.  You will also not find an indicator like it on the market.  This is a discovery / trick that I found in analyzing complex buffer values to make the indicator give unique signals.  I personally use it.         

Q. Can I make money. A. It is possible to make money in a live market.  This is sold as a tool to read market trends for your own analysis.  If you decide to trade in a live market there is risk to losing money.  There is also opportunity to make money and I want you to..   All trading is hit or miss.  Most people don't like to hear that.  Trading is risky but there's opportunity for high rewards. Tools make it possible to get in on patterns to eliminate some of the risk.     

Q. What else do I need to use this indicator?  A. You need to already be familiar with Metatrader 4.  This is a tool for Metatrader 4 as stated from the beginning.  Metatrader gives the opportunity for anyone to code their own indicators.  You must have programming skills to do this and understand the MQL4 language which may take years to perfect.  Most don't have that kind of time so they buy indicators and trading systems.   

Q. How is it shipped?  A. Through email attachment.

Q. How is it used? A. It is recommended that you learn how to use Metatrader 4 to at least know how to load indicators on your chart if you are strictly using it for charting. If you plan on doing live trading it is recommended that you have experience doing this.  There is risk of loss and you should always start out demo trading.  Metatrader is very easy to master and doesn't requiring coding.. You just have to add your indicator to the right folder and load up the template or add the indicator directly to the chart you are using.       

Q. How soon do I receive the indicator and system?  You will receive within 2 days of your money settling or sooner.  Sometimes the same day if I'm by my main computer.   

Q. Are updates to this system included.  A.  Yes.  100% Any revision will be sent as soon as released.   I believe in keeping up with the times and helping anyone who helped me in the past.   

Q. Does it work on all time frames and all trading instruments?  It can.  There is no guarantee that you will have good data from your broker or that the trading instrument you choose is liquid.  For instance, some cryptos are small because they are new trading instruments or you may not have complete tick data if your broker is small or a combination of these problems.  In general, it does work on all time frames, and all trading instruments.
Example - Some day traders like to stick to liquid pairs like EUR/USD currencies and they will use short time frames like 1 to 5 minute to read the market.  (for options contracts) If you are trading options you might want to use a day chart / candle data and get in on an out of the money option contract that is 1 to 3 months out to catch a big move.  I don't teach this, but it is an example of what can be done by proper charting.  The last example was for options traders.  I personally like options, crypto currencies, and currency pairs.   

Q. How do I use this indicator?  A. There are various strategies to trading with this indicator.   Examples are included in pictures with notes of how to trade a particular move.  You however have to decide your own limits.   Charting updates are included to customers who have purchased the system.  It is a learn process and skill.  Learning the indicator teaches you how trends work. You have to take the time to get used to it.   

Q. Is the system automated?  A. No.  but if you pay full price for the indicator I will give you the automated system that goes with this indicator that will retail for many times what this system is going for.   

Q. When do I receive the automated system?  A.  If you pay full price you will receive the automated system within 1 year.. It is in development.  It takes time for quality.   I test on data that is 99.9% accurate and similar to actual tick data.   Most systems only test on junk historical data because they don't know advanced methods of back testing..     

Be sure to completely understand that there are no refunds before you purchase. The code is sent through an email attachment, once you have it, you have my work / my discovery.  There are no refunds!  After you get it through email that is it. You will have the indicator, the code of the indicator, template, and rules on how to use it. This system took over a year to code and fully understand.  Much longer actually because this is the work of many previous failures to produce something that could read the market in one simple indicator.  There are no refunds, because once you have the code, you have the code.  $600 is not so much to spend to have a tool that reads market trends.  My expertise is actually worth more so you are getting a discount that saves you a decade of research. 

This is a Metatrader 4 system.  Before you purchase you should be familiar with how Metatrader 4 works because I don't teach that.   You should know how to load a custom indicator and other basics of Metatrader. Although Metatrader 5 is available on many brokers, Metatrader 4 is still the preferred Metatrader system.       

When trading you see a chart and it represents the mathematics of the market.  Looking at a chart is like looking into space.  With no instruments you just see stars on their paths making what seems like complex mathematical patterns.  These patterns can be charted but without instruments the perspective is very confusing.  Luckily we have indicators for trading, but not all indicators are equal and they are only as good as the person using them.  Some indicators repaint to make it look like it is always right.  Repainting is when an indicator takes previous signals and changes the past to make it look like the indicator is always right.  There's no such indicator that can always be right. This indicator doesn't repaint. It is either right or it is wrong.  You have to use your own due diligence to make your own trades and do your own analysis. This is just a tool for a trader.  Set your limits and know about money management.

See item

Yahu

Palio

Stock analysis for Raffles Financial Group Ltd (RICH:Canadian Sec) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company In the United States, the stocks of companies that have been increasing dividends for decades, so-called dividend aristocrats, have made the rich. The Rich..

ssRotur

Lil Nas X

The largest difference between forex and the stock market is, of course, what you are trading. Forex, or foreign exchange, is a marketplace Forex; Indices; Commodities; Stocks; Bonds

fitbitshir

I will buy this for sure.

Cloyster