The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Automated Forex EA Trading Robot MT4 - High Profits Low risk of 1% + Full Set Up  (Read 1175 times)

CraigEasth

• View Profile
Automated Forex EA Trading Robot MT4 - High Profits Low risk of 1% + Full Set Up

Pennies to Pounds

Forex Trading Robot, Fully Automated Trading.

You are getting a Fully Optimised EA

The market favours the disciplined.

Those who have the patience to allow your bank to build, the compounding will show amazing results.

I was a full time Forex Trader, but now I just use this automated trader so I can have time with my family.

This means you are buying by a real trader,

I earn through my bots for a living, not the actual selling of Robots

not a stand up on stage salesman who has never traded before.

We wait for trade setups before entering the trade. Don't trade for the sake of just getting into any trade.

Patience and a solid trading system will make you money.

EA will be sent to the email address you provide to me.

ALL INPUTS ARE OPEN TO TRADER - YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL of SETUPS

You will see what triggers the trades / settings are not hidden from trader.

The automated trader comes pre set with the settings based on earning 1% per day compounded each day, you can start with as little as £100.00 and the bot will come with suggested markets to load on to that I currently use.

I have used one sole live picture from April 2021 to show what can be earnt in a 2 week period using a small bank of £250.00.

This EA working on the MT4 IC Markets.

The full set up will require the buyer to have set up a fully verified IC Markets account, I can then help them with Obtaining a VPS to run this on and set it up fully for them on there vps if this is the route they want to go if not i can set the fully up on your pc via teamviewer.

See item

ddol

that is very good

zhugeliang

very strategic

Galdino

Jordan Davis

This EA is very interesting.

Anton455

That's nice.

Trish Upton

Amazingness can aid you be extra productive, focused and also live a much healthier life

laurenhx2

Browse over 500 000 of the best Growth stock and Currency Trading Technique galleries, daily updated collections
.:http://laguna.park.dating.alypics.com/?meadow
 best boy Growth stock and Currency Trading Technique video jeff barber Growth stock and Currency Trading Technique Growth stock and Currency Trading Technique movies bon ton women free iphon Growth stock and Currency Trading Technique dave hardcore Growth stock and Currency Trading Technique