The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Forex Coppock Gaussian Indicator NEW MetaTrader 4  (Read 727 times)

Dinnil

• View Profile
on: January 24, 2022, 05:46:55 AM
Forex Coppock Gaussian Indicator NEW MetaTrader 4

Self-Adjusting Indicator for adapting new market conditions..
Forex Coppock Gaussian Is A Brand New Unique Trading Indicator Designed For Any Timeframe Traders. It Generates Buy And Sell Signals Right On Your Chart With Laser Accuracy And NEVER REPAINTS!
The new revolutionary signals generating technology used in this powerful trading tool, enables it to give  super accurate and fast signals that result in consistent and reliable profit.

Many new traders get caught up in themselves, thinking that they are smarter than others and put no effort in their trading. Let’s be clear, working hard at being successful in Forex Trading is a must, all I am saying is that my secrets let you skip the learning curve and jump straight into the hot seat. It’s up to you if you want to stay there, but yes the financial rewards can start flowing relatively quickly if you follow my simple secrets. Like many businesses Forex Trading is difficult, but with these secrets, you get to see the real picture and understand how you can trade in such a way that doesn't require much time, yet brings a lot of profit. So the big question you are most likely asking yourself right now is…
Is it really possible to make money in Forex with little or no experience?
Normally, traditional paths into Forex Trading would say mater-of-factly it’s not possible to hit the ground running in such a situation. However, with my 5 simple secrets, you will be able to boost and bypass the years of fluff and be able to do exactly that, hit the ground running, you then just got to keep on running if you want this to become a stable and reliable income source for your future financial success. Put these into action and see how your life will change for the better. Time to share some of my secrets. Here we go... Secret 1) There are no quick rich schemes involved with the Forex Trading Secrets I reveal. Great earning potential, stead and reliable income are all possible, but committing a couple of hours’ quality time each day. Secret 2) You don’t need to have big pockets to be able to get started. Its relatively easy for you to make bid trading positions when selecting a trade with a small deposit. Secret 3) Don’t get caught up in the excitement, leave your emotions at the door and keep focused and calm. Easier said than done, but money people start seeing results, get carried away and lose their focus. Don’t be a victim of your emotions. Secret 4) At the end of trading session, give yourself and your trading actions a review of your success and failures. Analyse what you did and why, so you are more aware of your own actions as they happen next time. This will help avoid the same mistakes. Secret 5) Motivation is the key to long-term success. Forget about the winning or losing. This clouds your judgement. Instead focus on the process. By doing so, you allow success to come as a result of your trading.
How to Use These Secrets for Best Results?
It's important to understand what is being said here and not just read and think "that sounds right". Many of the Forex Trading students I’ve tutored over the years have only become a part of our team once they’ve proven that they understand the value of these secret rules. The reason being is that Forex Trading is a game of judgement. All the tools, strategies and tips available can tell you what and how to do something, but you’ve still got to do it. So know you know my secrets. Now, how can YOU start making serious money in Forex Trading right now? Based on success of thousands of my clients, I have put together a brand new revolutionary trading software that is designed for long term, consistent profit. I call it "Forex Coppock Gaussian Indicator"...
Let me show you how the Coppock Gaussian Indicator works on hour timeframes:

On EUR/USD hour chart you can see a lot of noice on chart but my Coppock Gaussian Indicator still managed to give two perfect buy and sell signals!

On above AUD/CAD hour chart you can also see great accuracy two long buy signal and short sell signal. All you need to do here is simply take these trades and book nice and fast amount of pips!

BUY/SELL Arrows Show you EXACTLY WHERE and WHEN you can Enter the Forex Market (No Guessing)!

Visually Simple, CRYSTAL CLEAR, Color-Coded Up/Down Trend and Directional Indicator!

Can be used to Scalp, Daytrade or Swing Trade ANY Forex Pair, and can Enter the Trade with ‘Sniper’ like Accuracy!

On next chart I would like you to Extreme Market Condition on which almost impossible to identify trades:

Impossible, isn’t it? Now let me show you a little magic. Let’s apply the Coppock Gaussian Indicator and see it transforms this messy chart into this:

Suddenly you can see the market current trend, clear as day! Without thinking you could enter two long trades and short trade booking easy and fast pips while day trading!
Alerts will do all the job for you!
You can choose to receive an email notification telling you when there is a new signal ready for you. You also can use the audio alert that will alarm you in case you are near the pc but not watching the screen. You can choose any of the options separately all enable all of them at the same time! Have a peace of mind knowing that you are never going to miss another great trading opportunity. Forex Coppock Gaussian Indicator has been developed with comfort as our top priority. Use it and see how convenient and profitable it actually is...
Furthermore let’s move on and check 3 examples on 5, 15 and 30 minute timeframes:

On GBP/AUD 5 minute time frame example you can see perfect opportunity three sell short signals and two buy signals on trending market!

From USD/CHF currency pair on 15 minute  time frame example you can see perfect long trade with some spiky candles and later sell short signal which is still in trade for more pips!

Above AUD/USD chart was taken on 30 minute time frame on which you can spot two sell and buy signals. If you look closer second sell signal came with small gap on which indicator managed to print great timing entry signal!
On Below example I want to show example with gap condition:

On this GBP/JPY currency pair on 30 minute time frame we can see around 50 pips gap. And let's apply my Coppock Gaussian Indicator to check if it managed to give us correct trading signals here.

On chart we can clearly see two buy long sell short signals from which we could take advantage and book some nice profit!
And last chart example I took for my position traders who prefer trading 4 hour timeframes!

From AUD/CHF currency pair on 4 hour chart you can see very clear and perfect timing buy and sell signals!
This Is Truly A Limited Offer So Claim Your Copy Before They’re All Gone

See Item

Diego valdes

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 10:22:17 AM
Cool

finloon

Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 10:29:18 AM
Look nice.

ZrankWet

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 02:25:14 AM
Like that