The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: CryptoWave: World's #1 BTC/USD Forex Trading Strategy. 90% Success. 24/7 Support  (Read 373 times)

AbroshinToy

• View Profile
CryptoWave: World's #1 BTC/USD Forex Trading Strategy. 90% Success. 24/7 Support

#1 BTC/USD SYSTEM

Hi! My name is Jamie and I run Vertigo Forex Trading in New York. I've poured 15-years of professional experience into my unique Forex and BTC trading systems, and if you're serious about becoming an independent, profitable trader, my simple strategies will teach you how to make money for a lifetime.
25 GREAT BENEFITS

- FREE Same-Day Online Delivery
   - FREE Bonus Strategy worth $100
   - $60 off. Costs $139 on my website
   - FREE 24/7 Support
   - FREE Lifetime Strategy Updates
   - FREE Private Trade Room
   - 14-Years of 100% Feedback
   - 1000s of Happy Customers
   - Great for Beginners/Experienced
   - Work From Home. Be Independent
   - Proven 90% Success Rate
   - Use any BTC/USD Exchange
   - Coinbase, Gemini, Binance etc
   - 100% Customer Satisfaction
   - Step-by-Step Instruction Guide
   - Simple 5-Minute Chart Setup
   - Any Timezone. Any Broker
   - Any Platform (MT4, TradingView etc)
   - No Staring at the Screen for Hours

- Start Trading with Less Than $500
   - Learn to Identify Winning Trades
   - Learn How to Avoid Bad Trades
   - Learn Patience and Discipline
   - NOT a Forex Robot or Forex Signals
   - Learn From a Trading Professional

NO RISK GUARANTEE

If you're not making regular profits after learning the system properly*, I'll refund your money.
SPECIAL OFFERS!

1] 20% Loyalty Discount for anyone who's bought my systems in the past!  2] 20% discount when you buy 2 or more of my systems at the same time. Message me on eBay to get these offers.

HOW IT WORKS

- The BTC/USD strategy uses '4HT Charts', a concept I created based on my years of experience. No one else on the planet knows the secret to this chart setup. All of my strategies are created by me and cannot be found anywhere else.

- Below is an example of a 4HT Chart and you can see how uncluttered it is. No complicated indicator setup ups required - just clean and simple price action. Each day you set up your chart like this (using horizontal lines). It's easy and takes literally 2 minutes.

- Once you're setup, this is where the magic happens. For BUY TRADES, you enter when the price rises above the 4HT-R line.

- For SELL TRADES, you enter when the price drops below the 4HT-S line.

- The system uses Price Alerts (easy to set up) for the 4HT-S and 4HT-R lines and you only need to start looking at the screen when one of the alerts sounds. This means no staring at the screen for hours.

- Each day in the Trading Room, I post visual recaps for every BTC/USD trade. This is a great training resource. Here is an example of a recent BTC/USD trade using the system:

AMAZING RESULTS

After learning my systems, many of my customers go on to earn life-changing profits on a regular basis. It's simple: if you are committed to learning, and put in the time and effort, you will be successful. Here are some examples of my customers making big profits (posted in my Private Trading Room):

FREE Private Website Access. 90% Success. 24/7 Support

BUY THIS NOW