The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: High Profit - Automated Forex EA Trading Robot MT4 - 300% Per Year ( Triple )  (Read 1571 times)

CraigEasth

• View Profile
Slow & Steady Wins the Race !!!

The market favours the disciplined.

Those who have the patience to wait for quality setups

and never take excessive risks get rewarded for their prudence.

See FX Blue Results

I am a full time Forex trader myself and I created this EA myself.

This means you are buying by a real trader,

I earn PIPs for a living, not selling Robots,

not a stand up on stage salesman who has never traded before.

Want to Confirm Results.....

Trading Platform:  MT4  IC Markets SC
Login:  10806980
Server:    ICMarkets-Demo01

You can use the above to login to see account to see history

We wait for trade setups before entering the trade. Don't trade for the sake of just getting into any trade.

Patience and a solid trading system will make you money.

Don't be impatient, Market is very clever and will always win if you are impatient...

EA will be sent to your PayPal Email address / ALL COUNTRIES / NO EXCLUSIONS

ALL INPUTS ARE OPEN TO TRADER - YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL of SETUPS

You will see what triggers the trades / settings are not hidden from trader

Forex Trading EA - MT4   Fully Automated High Profit EA

See Screen Shots & Statement -  Triple Your Account Every Year

Trade with the Trend & Trail Stop - Trade Breakout - With Correction Trading or not

Pick Tops and Bottoms - Reversals - With Correction Trading or not

You can Choose What Setups You Want, Trade Sideways Markets & Trending Markets All with One EA

No Need to Hit Stop Loss, Hedge or Grid or Martingale or Anti-Martingale Grid or No Grid

If Grid option for Lots increase, Fixed Lots ot % Increase Auto Lots

You can do Anything With this EA - Set Up your Own trading Style if You want

EA Gets Delivered Fully Optimized - Load and Its Ready to TRADE banking You Profits Everyday.

You can Choose Your Risk / % Auto Lots / Fixed Lots / Compounding

Stop Loss / Take Profit / Hidden Take Profit / Equity Stop Loss / Spread Control

Trail Stops, Lock In Profits

Trading Times, Many Safety Features and well as High Profits.

Trades Every Day, You are always making Money

Will Email Copy of EA Anywhere in the world to All Traders Anywhere

This EA ALL Forex Traders Should Have

Always Use Money Management & Never Over Leverage & You will ALWAYS WIN

Stick to the Instructions and follow the rules and your account will grow

I am a Trader and I use this EA Myself - See All ScreenShots YOU will See how Trades Work

You will make your money back within first few days of buying my EA

This is Not a Cheap EA - I am Selling it at Low Cost so EVERYONE can Afford to make Money EASY...

EA Gets Delivered Optimised for Safe Returns So You Load to Chart as Is and All You need to do is set Lots Size
So you straight into the money

You will Not need to buy another EA after You have bought a copy of this EA because it offers so much

ALL SETTINGS are OPEN to USER so YOU can Also Optimise

Trades on MT4 Platform on Windows based VPS - Leave on while markets are open - Trades for You

See this item

Torres

Very interesting.

Cid

Very classic forex robot.

Jessienox

• View Profile

sanny

Densop

• View Profile

Xilior

The stochastic oscillator is a momentum indicator that is widely used in forex trading to pinpoint potential trend reversals.

dimr

We enable aspiring traders to learn the Forex market through immersive video courses from experienced traders.  You should know it because it is famous. You have probably even traded it before. It is very easy to the reason for my successful living and profit earning from Bitcoin/Forex trade

gundfum

Food trucks provide a great solution. You can start a food truck by hitting the road and parking yourself at local events, farmers markets, the local town squar  Powerful Strategies to Find the Best Leads and Drive Breakthrough Sales Results [Hunter CSP, Mark] on A high profit margin is a financial ratio in which a high percentage of every dollar generated by a company is actual profit.

honghong

Forex master and Grand is a forex broker that offers the trading environment through MT4 platform and proposes access to over 40 currency pairs, indices,