The purpose of this website is to be a place for learning and discussion. The website and each tutorial topics do not encourage anyone to participate in trading or investment of any kind.
Any information shown in any part of this website do not promise any movement, gains, or profit for any trader or non-trader.

Author Topic: Trading Chaos. Maximize Profits with Proven Technical Techniques by Gregory-Will  (Read 2692 times)

CraigEasth

• View Profile

How to trade the markets by integrating Chaos Theory with market sentiment
In the first edition of Trading Chaos, seasoned trader and psychologist Bill Williams detailed the potential of Chaos Theory-which seeks to make the unpredictable understandable-in trading and it revolutionized financial decision-making. The Second Edition of Trading Chaos is a cutting edge book that combines trading psychology and Chaos Theory and its particular effect on the markets. By examining both of these facets in relation to the current market, readers will have the best of all possible worlds when trading.
Bill Williams, PhD, CTA (Solana Beach, CA), is President of Profitunity.com, a leader in the field of education for traders and investors. Justine Gregory-Williams (Solana Beach, CA) is President of the Profitunity Trading Group and a full-time trader.

Published in 1995, the bestselling first edition of Trading Chaos provided readers with the most practical and comprehensive guide for applying chaos theory to the real world of trading and investing. But today, the markets are different than they were even a few years ago. So with fresh research in hand, coauthors Bill Williams and Justine Gregory-Williams have updated their profitable methods and provide new techniques to help you take profits from the markets.

Trading Chaos, Second Edition will not only show you how to anticipate, recognize, and react to impending bull and bear market conditions, it will also introduce you to the latest findings in physics and psychology as applied to various markets-stock, bond, futures, indexes, and many others.

The first portion of this book is devoted to understanding how the rewards you'll acquire in trading and investing are determined by what is happening inside of you. By digging through some very interesting and deep psychological principles, you can become a profitable "trade/vestor"-using technical techniques for good short-term entries and exits, but also holding on to long-term investments when the opportunity presents itself. Trading Chaos, Second Edition will help you build a solid psychological foundation before you enter the markets.

After you've learned how to gain an inner analytic edge, the authors will show you how the application of self-knowledge will improve your bottom line. Through numerous charts, checklists, and examples, you'll be introduced to proven techniques that can make the unpredictable understandable and make your journey into the markets more profitable. You'll learn how to:

Sharpen entries and exits, and reduce whiplashes with the powerful "Alligator" indicator
    Get into a new trend very early with proper use of the "First Wise Man"
    Add on aggressively after your first entry using the "Second Wise Man" with the help of the Awesome Oscillator (AO)
    Make fractal breakout trades with the "Third Wise Man"-these almost guarantee profitable follow-through on a trade

In this early part of the twenty-first century, you have a choice to either be a part of the last generation of traders and investors using linear (ineffective) techniques or the first generation using effective nonlinear (chaotic) techniques. By reading the Second Edition of Trading Chaos, you'll learn how you can take your trading skills to the next level and make steady profits in any market.

"As a trader and an author for over fourteen years in stocks, futures, and options, it still amazes me when I read a book that teaches me new approaches to the market. This book is one of these amazing books that can teach the novice or the professional something important to take them to the next level of their trading. It is a must read for everyone interested in looking at the markets in a new way."
–George Fontanills, President Emeritus, Optionetics

"Bill and Justine Williams, two of the truly great teachers of market action, have written an outstanding book. It not only covers the psychology of personal trading but provides one with a well defined, coherent trading plan. This book is must reading for any serious trader, whether a beginner or experienced veteran."
–John R. Hill, President, Futures Truth Company

"What Bill Williams does best is raise questions and doubts in the minds of his readers. But, even better, he then provides wonderful new choices for thinking and acting. He has a deft lightness in his writing and a seriousness of purpose that drew me in like a magnet."
–Rodney Napier, PhD, head of The Napier Group
coauthor, The Courage to Act and Groups: Theory & Experience (now in its seventh edition)

See this item

Ranking

I purchased this photograph album because I was trading also a method that used the awesome oscillator. I figured I should know something roughly the person who created it. I got much more than that. The autograph album helped me to quit focusing bearing in mind reference to speaking trading techniques and to begin looking at my own mental come clean for trading. Turning inward has allowed me construct augmented confidence in myself and my method. That in tilt allows me to trade by now a mindset which animate traders have. The fact that the sticker album moreover presents a certainly reachable trading method is just an auxiliary association. This compilation and "Trading In The Zone" by Mark Douglas transformed my trading career.

Drike

pokerjuke

Gregory Will is a good author in forex community

woody

I think this book is awesome.